- Valeria Tsamis (FOCUS BARI AE) - President
- Dimitris A. Mavros (MRB HELLAS AE) – VicePresident
- Sophia Tsiliyanni (MARC AE) – General Secretary
- Angela Stathopoulou (METRON ANALYSIS AE) - Treasurer
- Lambros Katsanevas (IPSOS-OPINION AE) – Member
See some key highlights of the Focus Bari & Vodafone study on Greek Women in Business here
The virtual event on The Next Day for MRX organised by SEDEA and the Institute of Communication took place on March 24th
Guest speaker was Anne-Sophie Damelincourt, Blue Lemon Insight & Strategy – Founder & Owner | former ESOMAR Council Member I Treasurer.
In the same panel there were also:
- Valeria Tsamis, President of SEDEA | Managing Director, FOCUS BARI,
- Angela Stathopoulou, ESOMAR Representative | Partner-Research Director, METRON ANALYSIS,
- Maria Chryssicopoulou, Head of Customer Research & Customer Insights, OPAP,
- Kostas Houndas, Strategy and Business Analytics Officer, TEMPO-OMD
- Aimilia Tseimazidou, President of IoC | Chairman attp group
The event was attended by 57 companies and more than 75 participants in several sectors.
The video of the event and key take-outs can be found here
The members of EASE elected the new Board of Directors for the years 2021-2023 during the annual General Assembly hybrid meeting, which was held on Wednesday, February 24 2021 in the Amphitheater of OTE Academy.
Valeria Tsamis, Managing Director of FOCUS BARI, was re-elected and continues to contribute to EASE, this time as a Full Member of the Board. Between 2018-2020, Valeria served as an alternate Board member and Head of the very dynamic Task Force for Equal Opportunities in Leadership dealing with the issue of employment exclusion of 50+. In her speech as a candidate, Valeria mentioned: “I still feel the same enthusiasm and I really want to have the opportunity to contribute more in the coming 3 years because I know – both through my previous participation in the Board as well as though the studies that FOCUS BARI has conducted on behalf of EASE – that the needs of the members are multidimensional and the challenges even greater due to the pandemic”.
During the General Assembly Meeting, Valeria Tsamis presented the results of a survey conducted by FOCUS BARI on behalf of EASE among its members.
See more about the General Assembly in which the Minister of Finance, Mr. Christos Staikouras was the guest speaker.
See the Press Release about the new EASE Board of Directors.