The members of SEDEA elected the new Board of Directors for the years 2022-2023 during the annual General Assembly meeting, which was held on Wednesday, January 26th 2022.
Valeria Tsamis, Managing Director of FOCUS BARI was re-elected as President of the Board having served in the same position also in 2020-2021, as vice-president for 6 years (2014-2019) and being an active Board member since 2003. Her re-election is and honor but also a commitment to continue contributing to SEDEA and his members and to the market research & opinion polling industry in Greece.
The new SEDEA BoD consists of:
- Valeria Tsamis (FOCUS BARI AE) – President
- Dimitris A. Mavros (MRB HELLAS AE) – VicePresident
- Sophia Tsiliyanni (MARC AE) – General Secretary
- Angela Stathopoulou (METRON ANALYSIS AE) – Treasurer
- Lambros Katsanevas (IPSOS-OPINION AE) – Member
Alternate Board Member: Dorina Fydani (NIELSENIQ)
See more about SEDEA and its activities here